Motion theme: Header and text color

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

Hi all,

I wrote a post a couple of days ago regarding the header of my website: www.opheliainvest.dk 

I need your help once again. I use the motion theme.

The header of my front page (www.opheliainvest.dk) is a faded grey with white text, which is really difficult to read.

Also the header on the rest of my page is different (e.g. https://www.opheliainvest.dk/pages/artikler

I really want to have that faded grey header but with black text and logo on all pages. How do I do that?

I can't seem to find the section where I edit this in Shopify. 

Thanks a lot

0 Likes

Hello 

Add this css at bottom
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid 

a.site-nav__link {
    color: black!important;
}

this will display menu in black color.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
7 1 0

Hi!

Thanks for your response. It works perfectly fine. However, I still need to give my header the same faded gray look, as the front page has. Do you know how to fix this? :)

0 Likes

Success.

Hello 

Add this css at bottom
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.site-header {
    background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(0,0,0,0.3) 0%, rgba(0,0,0,0) 100%)!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Tourist
7 1 0

Hi again! Thank you so much, it fixed everything.

However the burger-icon in my menu is still white on mobile. How do I change this to black so it fits with the rest of the site? :)

0 Likes