Move Add to Cart to below Price instead of below product description

2 0 0

Hi,

After spending some time setting descriptions for various products, I've found that, in the Debut theme, the 'add to cart' button is WAAAY to low down on the page, as it's located after the product description. I'd like to move this to just below the 'Afterpay more info'  line (as seen in the attached screen grab.

Is this something that someone could help with? I've done some basic coding changes - by following instructions in other posts - but for this one, I don't seem to be able to find any easy to follow instructions?

Hopefully someone out there is able to assist.

Thanks

Rodadd to cart move.JPG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
308 39 53

Hey, @RodWaterfront!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Yes, that makes sense as it will save customers scrolling too much when they want to add to cart, it could help increase conversions for you. Can I ask what theme you are using and then I can let you know the next steps? If it is a free Shopify theme, then our theme's team may be able to help you if you meet the requirements. I can check it out once I know what theme you are using at the moment. 

Speak soon!

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1776 292 380

Hi @RodWaterfront 

Follow this:

1. Open Section->product-template.liquid

2. find name="add" on page that's your add to cart button so get the code if with and {% if %} condition then get whole code with condition and find include 'product-price' and paste after this line.

If you not able to do then add me as staff i will do in minute. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi @Lulu5 ,

I'm using the Debut theme.

Thanks

Rod

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
308 39 53

Hi, @RodWaterfront.

Thanks for getting back to me. That is great, I can get our theme's team to help you out further. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get them to have a look.

Speak soon!

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes