Move Collection description underneath the product list

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hello,

I am using the Ella theme from themforest. Our collections decription is currently showing on top of our products: https://www.clozila.com/collections/face-mask and  we would like to move the collection descriptions underneath the products so that you see the products first and the description at the bottom of page instead. Would someone please assist with doing so on the ELLA theme from theme forest?

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2774 607 746

@Tiyaya89 

Please check sections/collection-template.liquid file code and move description code after pagination. I don't have an idea about the Ella theme file.

If you provide code here so I can check if the description code is there and tell you where you can move it.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 44 65

Hi @Tiyaya89 ,

Go to Edit theme code > Sections > collection-template.liquid file. Copy all the code from the file and post it here, so I can take a look and tell you what to do. You'll have to swap a block of code and everything will work as you want. Thanks

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Tiyaya89,

You need to go to the collection-template.liquid file (Assuming ella has the same naming as debut), find the

<div class="section-header text-center">
</div>

and put it under

<div class="mt-5 pagination-wrapper text-center">
</div>

If you can't get it working, pm me I could do it for you

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Thank you so much for your help. It helped and we really appreciate your assistance!

0 Likes