Move Product Title to Centre of Page

yosef110
6 0 0

Hi,

I would like to move my product title to the top centre of the page, similar to the headers on other pages. 

This means that the product title is seated above the product image.

Please refer below:

Shopify.png

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2235 370 484

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and password.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
yosef110
6 0 0

Hi,

Unfortunately I am not authorised to share that information with anyone outside of our company.

I attached a photo in the original post so that you can refer to what I mean.

If you are able to help us with the information already provided, it would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
280 60 58

Hi @yosef110 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for help with your product page alignment. I understand that you want to move the product name above the image and have it centered on the page. In order for the developers in the forum to assist you with this, they would need to be able to see the code for the product page. This can be done through inspecting the specific page on the website (hence the request for the URL and storefront password if the store is still password protected to the public) or if you can share the code for your product pages here. 

Each theme is unique and there is no set answer to the question. Even when the request appears simple there are a lot of pieces that need to be considered before a solution can be provided. If you aren't able to share that information here in the forums, I understand. If that is the case though, you would be best to hire a freelance developer to assist you in making some small changes here and there before going live. 

Thank you!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes