Move Slideshow Button in Narrative Theme

Solved
Kfrancis
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello! Thank you so much.  Here is the link for the theme I am working on.  It's not published yet.

https://99jd3366gbk2fhpj-10408280.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20594 2134 7798

@Kfrancis 

is this fine for you?

KetanKumar_0-1618659298423.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Kfrancis
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi there, Is it possible to have it slide to the left at the same height but under the text?

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20594 2134 7798

@Kfrancis 

sorry bt your text attachment with image so it's doesn't proper set as per your requirement just move button left, right, top and bottom its best 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Kfrancis
Tourist
6 0 2

I know..... I don't know how to move the button further to the left. I can always change the text placement but with the option I have the button doesn't format far enough to either side and bottom.

Where you moved the button to the bottom center is perfect but if it could also be able to move farther to the left would be good

0 Likes
Kfrancis
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks for your help.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20594 2134 7798

@Kfrancis 

KetanKumar_0-1618724695183.png

it proper look now 

glapp
2 0 2

Would it be possible to have to code used to move the heading and CTA button to the left please? I am trying to do the same change to my homepage slideshow. Thanks

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20594 2134 7798

@glapp 

your heading is now attachment on image so doesn't possible to move heading also if you have  add shop now button same as heading and add image link maybe better for you

glapp
2 0 2

Thank you for the quick reply!