Move menu on same line as logo in Venture theme

Tourist
7 0 2

Hi all,

I read all other threads related to this topic, but it doesn't seem to have a clear solution. I am still trying to put the menu bar on the same line as the logo so it doesn't leave so much dead space that i can't use.

Any solution to this, please? :)

Thanks!

Mihai

0 Likes

Hello Please share your site url so that i can check and let you know.
You have to remove padding of first menu item.
There can be different css to your site to align menu.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi!

Sure, my website is www.gearwebs.com . I tried to remove the padding from the first menu item and it did make the space smaller, but there is still unused space.

What css is there to fix this?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Please share password.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
2 0 0
I am having the same problem. Can you plz help me with this first of many steps to fixing my store. My store url is Dicksaplusdeals.com
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

I have disabled the password. You can now be able to visit my website.

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 0 0
Did you solve your problem. Bc I would like to solve same problem
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi! No i haven't...still waiting for reply :(

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey @dncm,

I seen that you have managed to do this on your website and it looks very nice. Congrats. I am trying to achieve the same with my store. Is it possible for you to explain your method, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes