Move product picture slightly higher

Solved
MST65912
Excursionist
26 0 10

Hi, I would like the product pictures to connect to the header, leaving no space between the top of the picture to the header, does anyone know a fix?

url: https://aestheticblendd.com/collections/all-sterling-silver/products/copy-of-figaro-sterling-silver-...

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7444 1766 2366

@MST65912 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file. 

@media screen and (min-width: 1008px){
.Product__Gallery {margin-top: 20px !important;}
}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@MST65912  Hi there, do you mean like this

e.PNG

MST65912
Excursionist
26 0 10

Yes exactly

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7444 1766 2366

This is an accepted solution.

@MST65912 

Remove Previous css and add this new css

.Product__Gallery {margin-top: 0px !important;}
.Product__InfoWrapper {top: 20px !important;}
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
MST65912
Excursionist
26 0 10

The product picture is how I would like it now, but the product title, info and all that is now too high, how do I move it more down?

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7444 1766 2366

This is an accepted solution.

@MST65912 

Remove old css and add this 

.Product__Gallery {margin-top: 0px !important;}
.Product__InfoWrapper {top: 40px !important;}
}