Move "add to cart" button on Venture

Excursionist
13 1 0

Hello,

I'm using the venture theme. When spanned down to mobile the add to cart button and price section appears towards the bottom of the page. I think this is probably bad for conversions on mobile, especially on products with longer descriptions. Is there an easy way to move the button up to right underneath the product image? Again it's only mobile that I'm concerned about. I think the button placement is fine on desktop.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello @Yandas_Music ,
This issue might be CSS related, can you share site URL so I will check and resolved this for you.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Excursionist
13 1 0
Excursionist
13 1 0

@oscprofessional yandasmusic.com

0 Likes

Hello 
You want like this:
26.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Excursionist
13 1 0

yes, also I would like to move the viabill and payment methods section along with it.

0 Likes
Excursionist
13 1 0

mobile.jpg

0 Likes