Move the newsletter button more to the right

1 0 0

Hi All,

I am quite new to shopify and trying to move the newletter field and button further to the right of the footer of our page as its currently in the middle causing an empty space on the right.

Cannot find the code to move it to the right, can someone please advise the best in which this can be done? would be really appreciated!

thanks,

0 Likes

Hello 

Please share your site url so that i can check and let you know.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
100 20 17

Hi @gymflux ,

Please Share your site url so i can help you.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: codecorneres@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
581 38 55

Hi @gymflux,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I've taken a look at your store and moving the newsletter column would look great for sure. I've had a chat with our Theme Support and they've advised that the footer you have is not the original code for the theme/custom code has been added to the footer. For this reason, they would need to take a closer look and would be happy to review this for you with some Design Time. If you would like for me to go ahead with this request, please reply back to the email I've sent you privatly.

I see that you are still building the store and adding products, but so far you have a great set up! If you need a hand with anything, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes