Solved

Move title above the product image on mobile (Turbo theme)

WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 11

Hi All, 

I am trying to move title above the product image and need help with it. I use turbo theme and trying to achieve so on mobile view. I would highly appreciate if anyone can suggest the coding instructions for the same. Thanks in advance! 

move product title above the image.png

Accepted Solution (1)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

This is an accepted solution.

Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Sections > product-template.liquid, find "product_name" and change code.
<h1 class="product_name">{{ product.title }}</h1> => <h1 class="product_name is-hidden-mobile-only">{{ product.title }}</h1>
- Step 3: Find "product__images" and add code: <h1 class="product_name is-hidden-desktop-only">{{ product.title }}</h1>
Refer https://i.imgur.com/0fJUfLU.png
Hope it clear to you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@WegaRG 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 11

Hi @dmwwebartisan, Thanks for quick response 

Here is the preview url: https://hzk3128q60mx4o62-53138817212.shopifypreview.com

Please let me know if you need any additional details 

Appreciate your time  

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@WegaRG 

Could you please provide the complete code of sections/product-template.liquid file?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 11

Hi @dmwwebartisan , Sorry I am not sure how can I capture the complete code of sections/product-template.liquid file. Do you want me to provide screenshot of an entire page or is there any particular section? Sorry I am a newbie in this area. 

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

This is an accepted solution.

Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Sections > product-template.liquid, find "product_name" and change code.
<h1 class="product_name">{{ product.title }}</h1> => <h1 class="product_name is-hidden-mobile-only">{{ product.title }}</h1>
- Step 3: Find "product__images" and add code: <h1 class="product_name is-hidden-desktop-only">{{ product.title }}</h1>
Refer https://i.imgur.com/0fJUfLU.png
Hope it clear to you.

WegaRG
Excursionist
18 0 11

That worked! Thanks so much! Appreciate it! 

Israrkhan
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hi we want a same  product titles above the  image  we find the code "product_name" but we didn't find the product__image code can you tell me how we can do this and where i can replace the code. If you want i can add the code here.

Thank you

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

Hi @Israrkhan,

Can you create a new question and send me the link?

I will help you check and answer it, this will help more people find the solution at the community.

Thank you.