Move title above the product image on mobile (Turbo theme)

Solved
WegaRG
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi All, 

I am trying to move title above the product image and need help with it. I use turbo theme and trying to achieve so on mobile view. I would highly appreciate if anyone can suggest the coding instructions for the same. Thanks in advance! 

move product title above the image.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7308 1726 2302

@WegaRG 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
WegaRG
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi @dmwwebartisan, Thanks for quick response 

Here is the preview url: https://hzk3128q60mx4o62-53138817212.shopifypreview.com

Please let me know if you need any additional details 

Appreciate your time  

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7308 1726 2302

@WegaRG 

Could you please provide the complete code of sections/product-template.liquid file?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
WegaRG
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi @dmwwebartisan , Sorry I am not sure how can I capture the complete code of sections/product-template.liquid file. Do you want me to provide screenshot of an entire page or is there any particular section? Sorry I am a newbie in this area. 

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1193 150 212

This is an accepted solution.

Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Sections > product-template.liquid, find "product_name" and change code.
<h1 class="product_name">{{ product.title }}</h1> => <h1 class="product_name is-hidden-mobile-only">{{ product.title }}</h1>
- Step 3: Find "product__images" and add code: <h1 class="product_name is-hidden-desktop-only">{{ product.title }}</h1>
Refer https://i.imgur.com/0fJUfLU.png
Hope it clear to you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
WegaRG
Tourist
4 0 2

That worked! Thanks so much! Appreciate it! 

0 Likes