Moving Shopify Product Reviews on Debut Theme.

Solved
Jose13
Shopify Partner
114 1 13

Thank you! This did the trick! 

0 Likes
Jose13
Shopify Partner
114 1 13

Is this happening in the product page? Are you using Debut? It's a bit hard without looking at the code!

0 Likes
Jose13
Shopify Partner
114 1 13
product-template.liquid
0 Likes
Jose13
Shopify Partner
114 1 13

Your product-template does not have a snippet calling your product recommendations. Are you pulling that out with an app? Otherwise check if it's in the product.liquid file

0 Likes
Jose13
Shopify Partner
114 1 13

Are you sure that the products recommendation disappeared when you moved the reviews? They're been called on another file (since product-recommendations is a section, it can't be called within a section). It should be visible. Maybe try to move your review snippet a couple of lines up so it is within the description-width. 

In your product-template try and change this part of the code:

{% if section.settings.show_share_buttons %}
{% include 'social-sharing', share_title: product.title, share_permalink: product.url, share_image: product.featured_media %}
{% endif %}
</div>
</div>
<div id="shopify-product-reviews" data-id="{{product.id}}">{{ product.metafields.spr.reviews }}
</div>

{% if section.settings.show_share_buttons %}
{% include 'social-sharing', share_title: product.title, share_permalink: product.url, share_image: product.featured_media %}
{% endif %}
<div id="shopify-product-reviews" data-id="{{product.id}}">{{ product.metafields.spr.reviews }}
</div>
</div>
</div>

To this:

0 Likes
Jose13
Shopify Partner
114 1 13

The only thing I can think of is that somehow it is not active in your theme. Go to Themes > Customize on the top left dropdown select Product and check if product recommendations is checked. I'm using a way older version of Debut that did not have product recommendations so I'm not sure of this.

0 Likes
sun4
2 0 1

i have tried to move the review under the image but it is not working:https://buttonintl.com/collections/yoga-mat/products/arctic-yoga-mat-with-guide-line-5mm

0 Likes
chris879
2 0 0
@media only screen and (max-width: 749px)
{
.product-single div#shopify-product-reviews {
    margin: 0 20px !important;
}
}

Just add the above css in the theme section , as i was facing the same issue on veganliftz and sorted out with the provided CSS. 

0 Likes