Moving part of the product description on the middle in Debut theme.

Solved
GeorgeNik
Tourist
8 0 4

Hello, i am using Debut theme and i have noticed that on my product page i can only write stuff (or include pictures) on the right side of the page. For the first paragraph this is all right, since its next to the product pictures, however, i want to include additional text and pictures bellow the upper section so that it is on the middle in a way that minimizes empty space. Can someone tell me where can i find the piece of code on the edit code section and what i should write in order to move the later part of the product description from the left to the middle? In case its too troublesome for pieces of text and pictures that need to be next to each other, i could just create an image that includes both the text and the pictures. Which piece of code should i write where for that? 

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
185 15 31

Hello @GeorgeNik 

Welcome to community!

As I understood you want to add extra information related to product, Underneath the product image. But if you add it in the code it will remain same for all the products,

Do you want it to be vary product to product?

Thanks

Please Like and Accept Solution if it helps you.
Get Support for Customization right away CLICK ME TO GET HELP NOW.
Our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes
GeorgeNik
Tourist
8 0 4

If i understood what you mean correctly, i have a one product store with a single product page, so the only thing that matters to me is that the part of the product description beyond the first paragraph gets moved to the middle (and preferably spreads out a bit, thats why i wonder whether creating a picture for that section would make it easier to work). Maybe it could also work if instead of moving the desirable part of the description to the middle, it would be possible to include pictures/text in the middle below the product pictures and product description section by editing some other part of the code and adding some text there. Any leads for that?

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
185 15 31

Alright, For one product store its easy to do, We need to modify the html a bit, can you share the store URL so I can better guide you?

0 Likes
GeorgeNik
Tourist
8 0 4

its groominghand.com

0 Likes
GeorgeNik
Tourist
8 0 4

Any news on that?

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
185 15 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @GeorgeNik 

Have review it and it need to change the html. to create a new section with full width. you can make changes in product-template.liquid file in your themes sections tab.

Let me know if I can do this for you.

Thanks!

0 Likes
GeorgeNik
Tourist
8 0 4

Thanks for your feedback, if its easy for you to quickly fix it would appreciate it, i just didnt consider this option since shopify experts seemed too pricy when i checked before. Otherwise, if its a hussle you can tell me what to write where in the code.

GeorgeNik
Tourist
8 0 4

can it be done after all? this is the last thing i need before launching it, so i d like to have it sorted by today so that i can launch ad campaigns