Moving product description above "add to cart" button

1 0 0

Hello, I currently have the Debut theme and I am trying to move product descriptions above the "add to cart" button but under the name and price. I've read some of the discussions already about moving the description in the HTML code above the cart but in those discussions the descriptions and cart are under <div>'s and the code for Debut is not. The cart is under a <script> and where the description is, it is also under a <script> but bundled with a whole bunch of other things. I've tried moving the entire <script> for the cart under where the description is located but it did nothing. I've also tried moving only the section of description into the <script> of the cart but above everything and nothing is working.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I even tried to delete the entire script for the cart and description just to see what kind of changes it made and nothing happened. Please help?! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
324 9 35

Hi, @shoplapaak 

Elle here from Shopify. 

I've moved your post from our general discussion board to our design board so you can receive a better response!

Cheers, 

Elle 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like