Moving the Promotions Bar to the top - Venture Theme

Solved
2 0 1

Hi

The Promotions Bar in Venture Theme is sitting right under the header. I would like to just move it to be on top of the header (the very top of the page) without changing the design or functionality.

Thanks

1 Like

Success.

Pathfinder
120 6 9

@yoavbinyamini  thats very easy

open your theme code 

see this at Header.liquid :

{% if section.settings.promo_bar_enable %}
    <div id="NotificationPromo" class="notification notification--promo" data-text="{{ section.settings.promo_bar_text | strip_html | handle }}">
      <div class="page-width notification__inner {% if section.settings.promo_bar_link != blank %} notification__inner--has-link{% endif %}">
        {% if section.settings.promo_bar_link != blank %}
          <a href="{{ section.settings.promo_bar_link }}" class="notification__link">
            <span class="notification__message">{{ section.settings.promo_bar_text | escape }}</span>
          </a>
        {% else %}
          <span class="notification__message">{{ section.settings.promo_bar_text | escape }}</span>
        {% endif %}
        <button type="button" class="text-link notification__close" id="NotificationPromoClose">
          {% include 'icon-close' %}
          <span class="icon__fallback-text">{{ 'cart.general.close_notification' | t }}</span>
        </button>
      </div>
    </div>
  {% endif %}

you will cut it not copy 

and put it at the top of this line : search for it and put right top of it  and save 

<header class="site-header page-element is-moved-by-drawer" role="banner" data-section-id

they say if you are beginner with codes duplicate your theme in case any thing happens if you are not beginner font follow this rule LOL :D

1 Like
2 0 1

Emir, you are right, It is very easy  (-:

Thanks a lot, you has saved me hours of frustration.

Cheers

0 Likes
Pathfinder
120 6 9

always welcome i'm in love with this theme and any one use it will be my friend :D @yoavbinyamini 

1 Like
1 0 1

Hi Emir, my name is Jonas. Im recently started building af webside in the venture theme. I would like the slideshow text to be centered in a easy simple way properbly, but its seems difficult i have searvhed everywhere but there isnt any help to find within this theme. Please help me. 

@Emir_Eldoadoa wrote:

always welcome i'm in love with this theme and any one use it will be my friend :D @yoavbinyamini 

1 Like
Pathfinder
120 6 9

@Jonas1509  can you add this to your theme.SCSS  at the end of the file 

.hero-content .hero-content__title-wrapper {text-align: center;}
1 Like
Tourist
26 0 1

Hi Emir,

I like this solution, thank you. I'd like to be able to centre the secondary text underneath the main title in the slideshow too. Is this as simple?

Annotation 2019-11-15 121106.png

Regards,

Neil

0 Likes