Moving the Social Icons

Seattle009
2 0 2

I am trying to move the social icons under Follow Us, any ideas how that can be done? It is the debut theme.

debut theme.jpg

Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
762 80 106

Hey, @Seattle009!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

If I understand correctly, it sounds like you're trying to move the Facebook and Instagram icons to be under your "Follow Us" section of the footer like this: movicons.png

I'm happy to help out with this! I did some testing on the Debut theme in my own shop, and it doesn't appear that there is an option to move these icons to the desired location using the Theme Customizer. With that said, we should be able to achieve this with a code customization.

Every merchant on a paid plan and using a free, Shopify-made theme like Debut has access to 60 minutes of design time. This is time our Theme Support team can spend performing theme customizations within their scope. Provided you're currently on a paid plan, I'll loop in their team to take a look into this request. 

I've sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email, and once I hear back we can look into proceeding with this request.

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15721 1751 5782

@Seattle009 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15721 1751 5782

@Seattle009 

Thanks for it 

it't nor possible to simple code it can be done customization so @Ash  already say your free  60 min get contact Shopify support team or let me know

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes