Multiple Main Pages

Highlighted
10 0 0

Can anyone assist in telling me how I can have multiple main pages? these then split into various option such as store front, blog articles, events etc

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
166 0 28

Hi Dan,

Phil from the Shopify Support team here. This is definintely possible to do. 

What this will require is for you to first make the pages you wish to link to. For example, create an Events Page by following the instructions in this tutorial below:

https://docs.shopify.com/manual/sell-online/online-store/pages#add-a-new-page-to-your-website

Once you create you page with the desired content just go ahead and link it in your Navigation so your customers can visit the page. This is done by creating a new menu item and linking it to the page you just created. Check out this tutorial here on how to do that:

https://docs.shopify.com/manual/sell-online/online-store/menus-and-links#add-a-link-to-a-menu

You can also add a blog by following the tutorial HERE. Once you add your blog you can follow the adding a link to a menu tutorial above in order to link the blog in your Navigation so your customers can visit it. 

I hope this helps!

Regards

Phil K
Customer Success Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Philip, but then is it possible to hide certain menus so you can really have like multiple web stores in a single webstore? I mean, you have three brands and a main homepage: brand A,B,C and general home page X. You you land on brand A from his own url, like www.brandA.com, you see only the blog, the collections and everything concerning the brand A, without having any chance to switch to brand B or C stores, unless I want it to happen by linking somewhere with headers or links. Same for brands B and C. The design of the website can be the same, so no need to change fonts, but each "home page" should feature a different design with a proper header for example. Then, if you land on the general homepage throught its url, like www.generalpageX.com, then there you can link all the single collections and brands. And there you could have a general menu to go wherever you want. Is it possible? Even with some apps or external templates?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I am wanting to do the same thing on our store - Did you get anywhere with your enquiry?

1 Like