Multiple Products on One Page

3 0 1

I am in the process of building my page, as I am considering switching from another service.

I would like to be able to have multiple products on one page. Essentially, my products are in product lines, with a "base" product and additional ones that go with the base. Instead of making people go to multiple pages, I would like to have all products on one page. Currently, I have this set up with variants, so they can change the drop down box and select all that they want. I would like to find a way to:

Show all variants at once so that each can be added to the cart more easily, or have a way to show multiple products on one product page. This would be my preferred option.

I am currently using the Simple theme.

0 Likes
Excursionist
11 1 4

Splitting your variants into products would do the trick to make one product become e.g. multiple products.

You can do this:
1/ one-by-one in your product detail if it's just a handful products.
or
2/ in batch by exporting the full product list in CSV. And then uploading the products again as regular products instead of variants. For every variant you'll need to create a unique handle to make it a separate product.

3/ Finally, create a collection and auto-generate the various products based on something like description, type, tag, etc.

4/ Add that collection to your theme and it 'll show all products on 1 page.

Kind regards

0 Likes
3 0 1

This is not what I want though. This splits the products onto multiple product pages. I want all of the relevant products on one product page, as this creates a number of advantages for me.

0 Likes