Multiple items per product with varying prices.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello there! I am stumped. 

Im' trying to find a way to add multiple product types and prices per listing. For example: I have a Halloween patterns I want to offer in my clothing boutique for pre-order. There are about 30 I plan to post. Within that product I want customers to be able to add the clothing style such as joggers, rompers etc. and then choose the corresponding size and style options with that pattern. I also need to be able to edit the price as it varies with each item and each size. I know I can do each separately and change the variant but then I would be adding 20-30 products for patterns and then each pattern I would have to enter 7-8 styles as well as adding price for each size offered. There has to be an easier way!

Adding I do have infinite options but it doesn't allow you to change the pricing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I always think product first..

Load a product... then organize them into any collection. It helps to keep titles consistent like e.g. ROMPER - HALOWEEN, then you can create automatic collections,  if heading contains romper then it goes into that collection. 

You could then create a number of collections out of your products..e.g Halloween/Rompers/ Novelty 

0 Likes