My Price is not showing!!!!! Help asap please. empire theme

247workspace
2 0 0

I am in major need of help!!!I am using empire theme . Before our shopify store had all prices visible for $0 products that need to be requested for a quote. I have done research and tried everything for weeks and finally hid the price for $0 products. But from me doing that now all of the product with prices are not visible. Can someone assist me in getting those prices visible?

All Preowned Product needs prices.  

www.247workspace.myshopify.com

0 Likes
hash777
Shopify Partner
164 9 23

@247workspace  Hi there, Sorry to hear that you have issue. To be honest as this needs to be checked through backend coding that why this happened so and what liquid code was eddited so you need to hire some professional coding expert to resolve this ASAP.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
THANKS

hash777

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
72 17 13

Hi @247workspace.

Marty here from Shopify support, I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing your website link, I really love the design and your intuitive menu system breaking down the different products you offer. I understand you recently hid some specific prices only to have all of your product prices vanish. You also mentioned you specifically need your pre owned products to show their prices. I can certainly understand why this would be problematic for you and your customers and would be happy to offer you some ideas moving forward.

Can I start by grabbing some more context into how you initially hid the prices? Were you following a tutorial such as this one? Or do you have some coding experience, or access to a developer who helped you make those changes? If so, I would start by reaching back out to whoever made these changes to let them know the issue you are having. They may be able to offer you some quick support.

That said, the Empire theme is a third-party theme developed and supported by a company called Pixel Union. You could always reach out to their support directly here to see if they can take a look into this issue with you. However just a friendly reminder that if you made any coding changes yourself, their support may not be able to help you out. If that is the case, your best option may be to reach out to a local developer or hiring a Shopify expert to help out.

One idea for hiding specific product or collection prices, especially if you want customers to request quotes. Would be to utilize a third-party app. We offer many options for hiding prices on stores that may be worth looking into. I would be happy to offer you a couple examples if you were curious about this option moving forward.

Please feel free to reply back with some further context into how you hid those prices initially. With some further context their may be some additional potential options I can provide you with.

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes