My Website is mobile optimized?

Solved
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi,

I need to ask is my website is mobile optimized or not?

this is the link: https://www.evomotionshop.com/

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2283 154 318

Hi @Furqan_Hameed,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Something to remember with all websites which are on Shopify is that they are all mobile optimized so you don't have anything to worry about there. I took a screenshot of your store on my iPhone to show you what it looks like when it is mobile optimized:

19-09-548xe-vt0lo

The content team at Shopify wrote some blog posts about mobile optimization which might help develop an even further optimized mobile website. You can read it here. There is another helpful guide written by a Shopify Partner which explores some other mobile optimization tactics for you to consider, which you can read here

Hopefully, this helps and answers your question. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey Nick 

1st of all Thanks 

2nd I'm checking my Store score on GTMatrix and it is showing one url : https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1977/9453/files/Home-Slide-1_%7Bwidth%7Dx.jpg?v=1569061470

and I'm lost from where I can find this and remove

0 Likes

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2283 154 318

Hi @Furqan_Hameed,

No problem at all. Regarding your question, can I ask what you mean exactly by the GTMetrix showing one URL? I'm not 100% clear on what you mean by it's showing. 

The link currently shows a broken page (seen below in the screenshot) which looks like it is coming from the files section based on the URL. 19-09-78nbo-73d9v

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes