My Website speed is kinda laggy when you come over it, and I want set lazyload images

Highlighted
Excursionist
61 1 14

Hi All,

My website is:

https://www.plavopink.myshopify.com

The page speed is extremely slow and I want to apply Lazyload Images.

But I have no idea how to do that and where I should set the rules, can anyone help or provide some solutions for me? Many thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Ineedhelpplease

Can you provide a different link to your site? I wasn't able t visit your site or see it or check the page speed score due to the link being bad.

I find with page speed on Shopify there are two main culprits:

1. Oversized images - you should try to get your image sizes as small as possible without sacrificing quality.  Even large banner images can usually be optimized down to <200kb file size.

2. No lazy loading - Lazy loading is a great tool for decreasing load times, but it is not very simple to implement if you do not code. I have used this company in the past to implement lazy loading for my sites and they always do a great job for the price! They have an "A la carte" portion of services which offers lazy loading implementation for just $100. I would highly recommend them if you don't want to get into the code yourself.

Hope this helps!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
61 1 14

Maybe there is someone who knows how to implement it for free here cause Im just starting out and dont have budget to pay for it now

0 Likes