My hamburger menu is not responsive on mobile

Steffy123
1 0 0

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

when I switch from desktop to mobile my menu on the header gets lost.

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
427 53 79

Hey, @Steffy123!

Ryder here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! If you'd like to provide your shop's URL I'd be happy to see if I can replicate this issue on my end. Because we're unable to authenticate merchants on their accounts through social media, however, I won't be able to take a deeper look at this for you. Nevertheless, I'd be happy to offer some insight that can help you with the next steps.

Which theme are you currently using? When posting about any theme issues in our Community Forums, we recommend including the name of your theme to attract members who have experience with that particular theme.

If you're using a Shopify theme, you might be eligible for Theme Support. You can open a ticket in our Help Center by logging in and selecting your shop, at which point a Support Advisor can take a look at your theme and escalate it to our Theme Support Team if necessary.

Our Support Advisors will likely want to know if you're able to replicate this issue with a new theme. Is this issue occurring specifically on this one theme, or is it happening on all of your themes? When did the issue begin? Did you edit this theme's code or add any apps that might affect your theme's menu? Providing this information beforehand will speed up the troubleshooting process for us. (Note: If you did make any edits, you may be able to roll back to an older version of your theme by following this guide.)

If you're using a third-party theme, you'll need to reach out to the Theme Developer. For paid apps in our Theme Store, you can find support by clicking Support on the specific theme page:

21-04-qbud1-6m0mn

I'd also like to note for future consideration - if you ever decide to make any theme edits, it's a good idea to create a duplicate of your theme beforehand to have one handy you can revert to using.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify. 

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes