Solved

My logo has a grey box behind it, how do I get rid of it?

tapi-oca
Explorer
52 3 8

Not sure what happened as it didn't have it initially, but my logo has a grey box behind it now. When I remove the logo, the box goes away and when I move the logo, the grey box follows. Thanks for your help. 

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@tapi-oca 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

a.site-header__logo-image {
    background: transparent !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@tapi-oca 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
tapi-oca
Explorer
52 3 8

www.shop-punico.com

Password: squishy

Thanks so much!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@tapi-oca 

Thanks for the URL but when I click on the " Enter password" button nothing happens.

tapi-oca
Explorer
52 3 8

It's not working for me either.. I think something happened when I edited the theme.

Could you please take a look at this preview

https://jh7du99vhyw1n1fg-51828392109.shopifypreview.com

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@tapi-oca 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

a.site-header__logo-image {
    background: transparent !important;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks! 

tapi-oca
Explorer
52 3 8

Worked perfectly, thank you so much!

ScenarioSix
Visitor
1 0 0
Hi, I'm having the same issue, my home page and product page has no grey box but the cart page does Here is my site, www.scenariosix.co.uk PASSWORD: brahrt can anyone help with this??