My product page Description position is on right side on my new theme. I'm working on streamline.

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

My website url is Portronics.com and i have some small query. I'm working on new theme name streamline but I'm facing a small issue in my new product page the position of the description is showing on right instead it show in the center. In my current website it show in center.

https://tqswvsqjhh5tshtx-16039553.shopifypreview.com

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Shivam97 

I am on your website I have seen that the product description shows similar in both the links.

Please guide me if I am wrong.

Oakleafinfoway_0-1604560035476.png

2nd 

Oakleafinfoway_1-1604560067283.png

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
1 Like
Highlighted

The below details are showing at the right end side.

Oakleafinfoway_0-1604560179704.png

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Yes, the issue is in down description all shows in right. I tried everything but didn't got any solution. I want it looks like the current website product page format.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Sorry for my bad English. The product page because of this issue doesn't look good, if all comes in center it would be better. Images also look so weird.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Shivam,

I have just one query,

The product description is divided into the single line clickable tab like below.

Oakleafinfoway_2-1604560959967.png

In your streamlined theme, we might be not able to divide each information with a clickable tab as there is no option.

But I am 100% sure that we are able to set that information in the center of the page. Does that work?

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

Yes. It would be great for now. If you need any product .liquid or template code just let me know. @Oakleafinfoway 

1 Like
Highlighted

We need just your Shopify store access and the template code.

@Shivam97  First, I want to ensure that the service will be paid. Does that mean?

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

1 Like
Highlighted

Once it ready we will go live to your website at the end of the day.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 4

@Oakleafinfoway  The thing is I'm out of budget right now but we can still work out as paid service in future work.  

0 Likes