My store design, looking for help.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello every one, I´m new on shopify, looking for help in order to design and run my online store, oriented to all kind of merchandise worldwide, if is in spanish better, please send me message with some ideas and prices, thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
350 54 61

@Alendi

Please share your current store URL so, I can take a look and assist you better.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | email: support@hexaecommerce.com | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi Tejas, thanks for read my post, page is www regalosmart.com, dont know about make online stores, need help and can pay something for help, please checkit and tell me what you can do.
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi

I have a store that I built in Shopify for my daughter as she had a baby and wanted to be able to work from home.

She was excited about it but the whole thing confused her

So if you would like my store it is all connected to AliExpress, which does have the description in Spanish or any other language you want.

Mine is in English, but I am sure if you downloaded the items in Spanish you could have it uploaded to the store.

We started the store in Oct, and have had some sales (one even around the Paris area).

We sell women's and children's clothes

I started an Organic & Bamboo baby line, and Photography line last month.

It was fun to build, but since she isn't into it I really don't have the money to really pay for marketing.

All of our sales have come from Pinterest, but we did do Facebook for a while.

It would be easy to change the photos as well as the product line as the structure and navigation is built.

This was my first time creating a website.

If you are interested here is the website

www.serendipitouschic.com

If you are interested let me know

Suzan

0 Likes