My theme; text is white and back ground is white

Highlighted
10 0 0

Hello. I have the Simple theme. I was ready to half way launch and then I realized that the contact form the labels weren't showing but were there, I managed to find an article to get those changed.Something told me to test check out something and to select quantity the font is white and the back ground is white. If they want to leave order instructions, that's all white and font is white as well. Can someone please help? I thought this was to help you create a site quickly and easily without all the coding but it doesn't seem to be that way. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello emagyne,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Thank you for responding. I've tried looking at the code and I'm just lost. I love this design and don't want to change it. just some areas on here I've noticed the back ground is white and so is the text. I need the text to be black. 

https://theenchantressco.com/cart

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @emagyne 

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.cart__footer #CartSpecialInstructions {
	color: #000 !important;
}
input::placeholder, textarea::placeholder, select::placeholder {
	color: #000 !important;
	opacity: 0.6;
}

Hope this will work for you

Thanks....

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi that fixed the issue for "Special instructions for the seller" I can now see the text. But the text in the "Quantity" field is still white. Do you know where I need to go to change that?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Do you know how I can change the color field for the quantity field in the cart. The text is white on a white background. I have been asking and trying in here for over a week. 

0 Likes