[NARRATIVE] Video slideshow not showing on mobile

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I'm having a bit of trouble with my website.

Whenever i use mobile devices my autoplay video on the frontpage doesn't work, on desktop it plays fine.

Can anyone help with this issue? Thanks

url is  http://naturu.pt 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
884 72 208

This is by design, either with your phone or browser. I believe the reason is to prevent racking up bandwidth for people that pay per MB of bandwidth. (videos are huge)

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4
I'm using a 10 seconds youtube video, so it's not that bad for people that pay per MB, it's working on laptop Version but not on mobile version, how can i solve that?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1905 120 299

Dear Naturumonchique,

In your theme customization screen, click on that video slide and change the option in the 'Style' menu to "Background video with play button" .

Hope this will help, if you still need help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 4
There's no style option ?! There's no option at all, u just add the slide and u put the link
Highlighted
1 0 3

Did you manage to resolve this? As I have the same issue. Not even a manual option to play the video on mobile device, just has the static image.

Highlighted
2 0 1

I also need this. Can anyone help? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem! Please help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

same here. Please help !!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
501 56 78

Hey there @CopelandAudio ,

Are you able to provide your store URL so I can take a closer look and provide the solution here?

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes