Narrative Product Page with an add on app causes initial flow proplem.

ScoutsOut
4 0 0

Help! My theme is causing issues with a design page I have.  https://scouts-out.com/collections/custom-product-designs/products/design-a-shirt 

When in mobile view it works fine.  When opened in the wider forms. It loads and has a stutter when the main page hits the footer.  Then click on the radio buttons to expand the form and it wont expand the body its like the form does not recognize the expansion and stutters still when scrolled. The only thing that fixes it is resizing the screen in some way then all is right in the world. 

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.

Derek 

0 Likes

If you add the following code to your theme's CSS file, it should solve the problem:

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px) {
    .product__form-wrapper--bottom {
        position: static;
    }
}

Laura | UK Shopify Partner & Theme Developer at Fizzy Pixel

- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept as Solution.

- Looking for more help? Email me at laura@fizzypixel.co.uk or visit our website.

0 Likes
ScoutsOut
4 0 0

I applied the following to my theme.scss.liquid page and appended absolute to static with no change to issue.

0 Likes

You shouldn’t need to add absolute. The code as it is should be fine.

Laura | UK Shopify Partner & Theme Developer at Fizzy Pixel

- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept as Solution.

- Looking for more help? Email me at laura@fizzypixel.co.uk or visit our website.

0 Likes
ScoutsOut
4 0 0

It still does the same thing when hitting the footer.

0 Likes
ScoutsOut
4 0 0

Any ideas on what I could do next?  I think it has something to do with the way the page initially loads. It takes a few milliseconds for the live product menu app to load.

0 Likes