Narrative Product Page

8 0 0

Hello

I am looking for help on the Narrative product page layout. I have tinkered with it to try to fix it but it seems impossible and I also seem to have removed the thumbnail click through which is very annoying as I am unable to resolve this.

I have played with other themes and ideally I would like the Brooklyn style product page on my Narrative site. Is this possible? I would be very grateful if someone could let me know how to do this.

If not possible, could someone please let me know how to get the picture click through option back.

My site - www.tentnutrition.com

Thanks in advance for any help

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2490 417 525

Hi @Wilddyan 

If you want brookny theme type product page then you need much customization because in Narrative theme its totally different product page.

For image you zoom we have already code in theme but they are not triggering proper so may need to check issue.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Jasoliya,

Thanks for getting back to me. I understand about the customisation.

In terms of the of the zoom, could you please send me the original code for the product-tmeplate liquid page, as I feel I have mistakenly deleted some code

Thanks

@Jasoliya wrote:

Hi @Wilddyan 

If you want brookny theme type product page then you need much customization because in Narrative theme its totally different product page.

For image you zoom we have already code in theme but they are not triggering proper so may need to check issue.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2490 417 525

Hi @Wilddyan 

I cant send you and product page code but you can get your prev code by following this

1. open section->product-template.liquid file and click on 'Old version' and select old version.

product.png

Note: Keep backup of theme or file before do this.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes