Narrative Theme: (1) S. Gallery, move text to bottom (2) S. Image text overlay, use full width

Highlighted
3 0 0

Dear heroes,

I need your help for two problems both in the Narrative Theme:

1) Section Gallery: I would like to have the text from the text overlay on the lower part of the gallery. Right now it covers the objectives and it should be below the objectives:

gallery.JPG

2) Section Image with text overlay: I would like to use the full width or at least considerably more of the width for my text container. My goal is to have only one-liners.

image with text overlay.JPG

Thanks a lot for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
877 90 166

Hey there, Alicia.

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I took a look into this for you and spoke with our theme team regarding this to find the best way to help you achieve this. The theme team has agreed that this fall under our design policy and would love to take a closer look at this for you from their end. As these kinds of changes take a lot of code changes to both the HTML and CSS of your theme they would prefer to do it for you. Could you e-mail me at support@shopify.com from the e-mail you use to log in and get back to me on this thread with the ticket number that is generated or the e-mail used so that I can authenticate you as the owner? I will then be able to escalate this to our team to customize for you.

What is it that you are selling? I may have some resources on hand that you could find very useful.

All the best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Alicia_Fatal 

Did you get the solution for your query or still need the assistance?

Regards,
PSD Webdesigns
support@psdwebdesigns.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

I found a work around to the problem, involving no to little coding. But thank you very much!

Best,

Alexander

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for your support Bo. Much appreciated! I found a way to deal with it in a practical way. I am selling sustainable and green household essentials.

0 Likes
10 0 0

How do I move the text down in the Gallery?

0 Likes