Narrative Theme Blog Layout

8 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I just have a quick question that I was wondering if anyone knows the answer too. I have the Narrative Theme and when I connected my blog to the theme random posts would have two photos shown, while others would only have one photo. I was wondering if anyone knows how to keep it at only one picture per blog post?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 13 20

Hi, @kprice

Thank you for reaching out about this! I would be happy to look into that for you. Would you mind providing me with some screenshots as an example of a post showing 2 photos, versus a post showing one? Do both of those blog posts contain more than two photos? 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Brie, 

Thank you for getting back to me! I attacked screen shots below but basically it will be one blog post with two of the same or very similar photos above and below the title. In the first photo the duplicate is on the left and the second is on the right. All of out blog posts have quite a few pictures in them so it is really strange why only some are coming up with multiples. 

Thank you!

Screenshot 2019-11-14 at 17.07.43.pngScreenshot 2019-11-14 at 17.07.34.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 13 20

Hi, @kprice

Thanks for the screenshots! I may need to dig into your account a little deeper in order to see what's going on there. In order to do this, I'll first need to verify your account details via email. Let me know if that's alright and we can get started!  

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes