Narrative Theme - Change Hero Slider Text Size.

7 0 0

Hi all,

I am using the Narrative Theme. I have the main slider visible and I added 4 different slides. I have text on all 4 slides. My dilemma is trying to find where I can change the size of the that are on the slides without changing the size of any other text. The very first slide has <H2> size text and I would like to bring it up smaller. I went into customizing and I can make the text Small, Medium or Large and if I change it all the surrounding text changes. I also went into the theme.scss.liquid and tried changing the CSS that was under the header section. I didn't see anything change on my front end. My question is how do I change that specific single change to one set of text on a slide without changing everything else. 

Here is my theme:

https://technidea.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
357 13 47

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Social Care Team.

I'd love to help you more with this, however, I think I'm going to need you to point out what you're meaning exactly. I took a look at your website, but there are a lot of different areas that could be referred to as slides.

In order to make sure that I am answering your question as accurately as possible, can you take a screenshot so that I know exactly what you mean?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi Dallas, I was actually referring to the main image when you first land on the site. The slides that are right underneath the header with the phone number and logo. The first slide has a button that says "Buy Ziplevel" With that buy Ziplevel slide, I would like to change the font size for the copy text that is on that slide. I would like to exclusively do it for only this text on the homepage. Is there any way to do that? If so, can you point me in the right direction to accomplish this? Thank you. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
357 13 47

Perfect! thank you so much for confirming for me. I reached out to our themes department and they said that they can look into getting this done for you. I'm going to send you an email to the email attached to this forum account. If that's the account owner email address then please just respond to that email. If it isn't then please CC the account owner and get them to respond to the email. This'll allow me to verify the account and from there we can proceed with sending this up for theme customization. 

Please keep an eye out for that email. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes