Narrative Theme- Getting rid of space above and below product description

Solved
hjwaxco
Excursionist
13 0 8

Can anyone help me get rid of all this space on the mobile view. The space between buy it now and the footer is alot

Screenshot_20210504-110058_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6639 1552 2019

@hjwaxco 

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6639 1552 2019

@hjwaxco 

Your store is password protected. Please provide a password. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
hjwaxco
Excursionist
13 0 8

@dmwwebartisan I have removed the password!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6639 1552 2019

This is an accepted solution.

@hjwaxco 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
.template-product .product__description { margin-top: 20px !important; }
.template-product .product__content{ margin-bottom: 20px !important; }
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

hjwaxco
Excursionist
13 0 8

@dmwwebartisan that worked! Thank you! Do you know how to make the "you may also like" smaller? It takes up the whole screen when you scroll down.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6639 1552 2019

@hjwaxco 

Please add the following code.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.template-product .product__content { padding-bottom: 0px !important; }
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

0 Likes