Narrative Theme - How to align slideshow image for mobile view

Highlighted
1 0 0

Howdy,

I'm running into an issue with the default image alignments for a mobile image within the slideshow. As you can see, when in the desktop view the image fits perfectly.

correctPosition.png

However, when I switch to mobile view, if I choose the middle right alignment, I am not centered in the frame.

moveImageLeft.png

If I do middle center, I'm not in the frame either.

moveImageRight.png

I did get a BA in computer science so I'm familiar with coding - unfortunately I never got into web dev, so java, html and css are quite foreign to me. I imagine I have to change the layout of this one image, as it is the only slideshow image I plan to use on my site, so I figure I can get away with jacking up that whole subclass as long as it fixes this one issue on the mobile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @lgiroux 

It's Richard from PageFly here, Please share your store's URL so I can check your issue and provide the solution.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm having exactly the same issue. Here is my URL https://www.boostyourbrain.co. Would love help asap because ive been trying to get chat and phone support to help me for over a month yet to no avail

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey I just got help with this from Shopify support > screenshot below. hope it helps you. go into your customize of store and hit slideshow > scroll to slide height and then if its not on "adapt to first slide" then change it to that! fixed my issue

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 1.04.42 PM.png

0 Likes