Narrative Theme - Product Page

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, 

I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while, but I have yet to find one that works. 

All of our products have variants, and it is not intuitive on the Narrative theme to see that there are other images available for a product. The customer has to click on the main image or change the main variant to see the rest of the options. This does not make for a smooth experience for our customers. 

I would like to add some sort of image slider or thumbnails to our product page so the customer can see that there are other images available. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Here is my store URL: https://my-online-schooling.myshopify.com/

Thanks!

Shopify Partner
12616 1533 4574

Hello, @eboothmos 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Tourist
5 0 3

hi, i've the same problem. i'm using the narrative theme and on the product page i need to click on the main image to see the other images of the product. Could someone help me?

Shopify Partner
12616 1533 4574

@tommaso1 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question. 

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Tourist
5 0 3

URL: hexa-lamp.com

password: vohblo

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12616 1533 4574

@tommaso1 

Thanks for url

yes i have check this current product main image on click open popup than show other image 

so what do you like exctaly? 

Tourist
5 0 3

i'd like to don't click on main image to see the other images . Like the product page of this website

URL: https://polygonlight.com/collections/products/products/starter-pack

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3

@KetanKumar 

i'd like to don't click on main image to see the other images . Like the product page of this website

URL: https://polygonlight.com/collections/products/products/starter-pack

Shopify Partner
12616 1533 4574

@tommaso1 

Thanks for clear

yes,

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

Tourist
5 0 3

@KetanKumar 

yes, i need you

How can i hire you?