Narrative Theme Sticky Header

goodyhi
Tourist
5 0 1

After I removed the animation for the header, I am having trouble making the header (only the header, not announcement bar) sticky. I think it's because they're both under one wrapper and it just makes them both sticky when I try. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17277 1871 6459

@goodyhi 

sorry for this issue can you please try this 

https://codepen.io/haykou/pen/FHKJg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
goodyhi
Tourist
5 0 1

I believe my problem right now is that the header and the announcement bar are in one wrapper, however I only want the header to be sticky. I am not 100% sure how to separate the two. If so, could you please assist me?

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17277 1871 6459

@goodyhi 

can you please share store url?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
goodyhi
Tourist
5 0 1

I figured out how to separate the headers, now all I need to do is figure out how to make the header stick to the top when scroll>=1. Store url is aezyn.com

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
17277 1871 6459

@goodyhi 

it can be done some custom code if you need more stick so please sent store details on Pm so i will check and update

0 Likes