Narrative Theme Variants Headings - is it possible to move it? Please help :)

annyeryn29
Tourist
25 0 7

Hi,

I'd love to move my variant heading to above my drop down menu rather than inside the drop down if that makes sense. I'm also using a 3rd party app Infinite Options which format I'd like to replicate in my main theme. I can't use Infinite Options for my variant as I need the price to automatically update.

Any ideas?

URL - https://annyanderyn.myshopify.com/products/name-words?variant=39704076615850

Password - baoshe

annyeryn29_0-1619376261495.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16953 1838 6344

@annyeryn29 

sorry for this issue also. sorry I can't see variants heading your have add label on product page your can do it 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
annyeryn29
Tourist
25 0 7

@KetanKumar Thank you for replying. I don't seem to have an "add label" option on my variants. The Option Name just appears in the drop down.

annyeryn29_0-1619381583114.png

0 Likes
annyeryn29
Tourist
25 0 7
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16953 1838 6344

@annyeryn29 

the variant title is the dynamic show, for example, do you have a color variant so the variant title is color if size so show size 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16953 1838 6344

@annyeryn29 

i can see this work fine

KetanKumar_0-1619383145978.png

0 Likes
annyeryn29
Tourist
25 0 7

@KetanKumar Yes, sorry! I got this to work last night & thought I'd deleted my post. I will have a look at the dynamic shows today & see if I can find the option. Thanks again for being really helpful. I'm very grateful to you!

0 Likes
annyeryn29
Tourist
25 0 7

@KetanKumar I found the option in the prodyuct page customisation but the label (in bold) is still within in the dropdown. Are you able to move this now it's visible?

annyeryn29_0-1619426233338.png

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16953 1838 6344

@annyeryn29 

can you please share product url

0 Likes