Narrative Theme - how to avoid the Add to Cart button (in the product page) to send to cart page

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello guys!

Could you please help me how to avoid the Add to Cart button in the product page to send me directly to cart page? I`d like to stay in product page because my clients frequently buy more then 3 different products, so it`s annoying when then go to cart and need to come back to shop so many times. 

I`d like the Add to Cart button behave like it behaves when the sliding cart drawer is turned on. But I don`t want to turn the sliding cart Drawer on.

Thank you guys!

https://cafeselecaodomario-com-br.myshopify.com/

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4609 686 1445

Hello, @MagevskiBulls 

Thanks for post.

Design Sky _ Customize _ Narrative _ Shopify.png

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Sorry, Sir.

But I forgot to emphasize that I`m using a private app as a trasparent checkout system. So, if I turn dynamic Checkout Button on the Buy it Now sends the clients to the original shopify checkout page, which isn`t a good option in my case. 

Hope some coding edit suggestion is able to help me. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4609 686 1445

sorry, for that third part app doesn't allow to custamization so can you please contact app devloper and support team.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes