Narrative Theme product pictures zoom

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi guys,

i seem to have a problem with the product pictures on my narrative product page. 
Clicking on the product picture should allow to see it in full screen and click left or right to see all other pictures, too. 

However, there seems to be an issue with this, all I see when clicking on a picture:

ED3D8752-BE75-4345-8383-F154CDDA998C.png

Also, the first product picture is always shown twice, which is not what I want, see below:

2CCB2C15-721F-4367-BF2C-81485D31CB10.png

That is the url to my shop: https://sambecollection.com/

thank you for your help!

Sandra 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
514 54 102

Hi @sanchi86,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

When using the narrative theme you will need to ensure you have multiple product images on the product page within the store admin. There's a little more on that here.

I can see you've managed to achieve as much with this product here so it's worth looking at the set up for this product and reproducing it for the rest of your products.

Could you please link me to the specific product you referred me to in your question, so that I can have a look at it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I guess I've managed to do it on my own. Thank you anyways.

However, I still seem to have an issue on desktop with regards to the Add to Cart/Choose Size/Colour options. Once you scroll down the product page, the selectors and button keep moving down as well and overlay the product description which is not what I want. On mobile it works fine. Could you please help me with that?

e.g.: https://sambecollection.com/products/shirt-lightning

product page.PNG

Thank you,

Sandra 

0 Likes