Narrative Theme slideshow autoplay

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have 2 slideshows on the home page ( one with 2 photos and the other one with 8 photos) I applied this code to make both of slideshows on autoplay.

The problem is after the last photo the slideshow pause on a blank photo before it replays. I noticed that the slideshow pause on this blank photo until the second slideshow start and finish the play and this second slideshow does the same with a last blank page until the first one finish, and so on...

How can I make both of slideshow replay right after the last photo without having this paused blank photo?

The Code I applied founded in this community: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Narrative-Theme-Slideshow-Autoplay/td-p/401765

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1082 177 213

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Spoiler

Hi Diego, 

Thanks for your answer. 

I wonder if you can help me out by editing the code or giving me another code to have an autoplay the slideshow and reply after the last photo. 

Regards, 

0 Likes