Narrative feature slider

Seamus
3 0 0

Hi,

I'm using the Narrative theme and I've put in a feature slider in, when you scroll the right hand slide of the slider moves through the products, It only lets you put a maximun of 5 products on there but I need 6. Would anyone be able to help me with this or have any coding to copy and paste.

Thanks

0 Likes
Ryan45
Shopify Partner
125 0 17

Despite this seeming simple, the way shopify works with theme design, it is not an easy fix, and you would need to edit multiple files to do this. 

I don't think it's something someone could easily walk you through on here...

0 Likes
Katy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
769 42 163

Hi, Seamus and Ryan!

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is good with you both.

I have taken a look into this and it is actually possible to do via the sections setting in your theme.

If you could go to your Admin> online store> themes > actions > edit code > sections > featured-slider.liquid

Once here, if you could scroll to the very bottom to roughly around line 561:

You can then adjust this to your preferred number of images.

I do see that you have a couple of posts here Seamus (which is great!).  Another that I replied to requires quite few tweaks and changes with the way the theme is set up. This may be what Ryan had been referring to? Either way I am open to any and all feedback here.

Let me know how things go for you. 

Cheers,

Katy

Please note: This account is no longer regularly monitored.
 - If you need assistance please do start a new topic (referencing an older topic/post if you find this helpful).
 - Thank you for your understanding. We hope you enjoy exploring the Community.
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog.

Printopanda
1 0 0

Hello, I am using the narrative theme on my Shopify account but I am unable to get featured slider. how can I get it, thank you in advance.

0 Likes