Narrative theme - Adding a widget for choosing a collection/delivery date

Solved
abelseetoh
3 0 0

Hello, 

Currently, I am working on a macarons business, where customers can choose their orders and checkout. I am doing local deliveries and self-collection for their orders, with deliveries being standard Wednesday/Sunday delivery but I am facing a problem when my customers opt to self-collect their macarons. Right now the only thing similar that is available in the expected pickup time section, where I put the order is usually ready in 24 hours,  but this is an issue if they want to collect their product a few days/weeks later. However, I require something that can allow me to note when they are coming to take their orders due to the macarons product not being able to store for a long time in our refrigerator and inventory issues. I was thinking maybe I can add an additional notes/comments section during checkout, or better, a widget that customers can choose their self-collection date so we can prepare their product 1 day before they arrive. 

Thank you for reading this. Hope to hear if this is possible to do. 

0 Likes
RoundtripLabs
Shopify Partner
49 2 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hi abelseetoh,

We make a couple apps that may help you here.

The first is Supertime. It puts a delivery method, date and time picker on your store cart page. This way you can set delivery methods for "in-store pick-up" "local delivery", etc, and specify schedules for those methods. For example, maybe you want people coming to your store to pick up macarons to select a timeslot. And for those selecting local delivery, they can only pick from Wednesdays/Sundays.

The second app is EasyRoutes Local Delivery Routes Planner which takes your orders and transforms them into optimized local delivery routes you can share with a driver or deliver by yourself with our mobile-friendly delivery view.

Both our apps have been Shopify Staff Picks. They are well-reviewed, well-supported, and offer free trials. I hope this helps!

EasyRoutes (https://easyroutes) - Turn your Shopify orders into local delivery routes you can share with a driver or deliver yourself.

Supertime (https://getsupertime.com) - Let your customers pick a date and time for delivery or pick-up on your store cart page.
0 Likes
Adnan44
2 0 0

yes, you are right you should add the additional field on the product page where we can ask the customer to chose the pickup time.its so simple.

if you want then I can do it for you for free.

contact me: adnan.s.developer@gmail.com

0 Likes
abelseetoh
3 0 0

Thank you for this! Supertime is exactly what I needed, will try to add it into my store later on.

0 Likes