Narrative theme Problems

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi , I am using Narrative theme for my store , for which i need responsive website as currently the theme is not responsive. Please check the url :

https://homesaazshop.com

Also i want to know if i can display menu on the top without the hamburger functionality . I would want menu items to be displayed on the top like brooklyn theme . Please help my both the queries . 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9252 1179 3254

Thanks @manishchahal03 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

sorry, your store is password protect can you please share us

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

owmeck - This is the Password .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Also , Please guide me , how to add categories within categories . Please reply asap , to all my queries otherwise i would have to shift to some other platform .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9252 1179 3254

@manishchahal03 

Thank for password

but sorry doesn't work

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey Ketan , 

My question is still unanswered , I was asking can you impement Menu without Hamburger in Narrative theme and the reply process took so long that i had to change the theme and start working on it . Now i am using brooklyn theme , password : homesaazshop . Now can u help me implementing featured slider section in this theme . Please reply fast .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9252 1179 3254

@manishchahal03 

Thanks for detaisl 

how do you like Hamburger?

see the attachment 

HomeSaaz - Satisfying Your Soul ! – HomeDecorstore30.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hey , I dont want hamburger , I think there is miscommunication. I want featured product slider on the website . If you can help me then please let me know
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9252 1179 3254

@manishchahal03 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Hi, 

I just started building my new store with the Narrative Theme. I seem to be having issues with the product page. After publishing it to live, I notice that it doesn't always load fully. Nothing apart from a WhatsApp messaging app I installed on my shop displays. Meaning there are no product images, no add-to-cart button, in fact, nothing. Sometimes, the product page for some of the products load fully, and other times it doesn't load at all. I am not seeing a clear pattern of when it shows and when it doesn't but it doesn't load more often than it does. And when it doesn't load, the header wouldn't work either.

I'm a bit frustrated because I am supposed to go live tomorrow. 

I really need some help here. My shop is: https://scrippt-merch.myshopify.com/

1 Like