Narrative theme Spacing & Alignment

Solved
Jack5665
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi all members of the shopify community,

I am rather new to creating a store, and have been stuck on this problem and cannot find any solution to it. 

The question is, is it possible to add spaces to all the sections, so they are a bit apart, like the debut theme, because there are no options to do that on the narrative theme, and it makes the website look crowded. 

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated, and I would also like to have other sections customized, please reply to this post so we can discuss further. 

Thanks alot.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14170 1651 5100

@Jack5665 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Jack5665
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi KentanKumar, thanks for the quick reply.

Below is the URL, and the password is INNOVATION.

https://everydrinks.com/

What I am trying to do is to add some small spaces between the image with text, as I have 4 of them on the website. 

And just how could I add spaces to other sections as well, for example the video and the picture with text overlay, It would be a great help if you would teach me how that can be done. 

Thank you very much. 

0 Likes

Hi

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
0 Likes
Jack5665
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi, 

I have checked the password and it is definitely INNOVATION, there is a text below that says enter using password, I have tried and you should be able to access the website homepage through that way. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
1971 197 301

@Jack5665 - do you want more spacing on sections between home page? desktop or mobile or both?

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
Jack5665
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi @suyash1 ,

I want to add more spacing between sections on the home sections, and both desktop and mobile. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Jack5665
Tourist
10 0 2

Because I want to have more pictures rather than text, so I have added a few image with text overlay. 

But they are all connected so the pictures connects visually, and that's what what I am trying to achieve. 

I will add a few pictures to the website to show what I mean.

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
1971 197 301

This is an accepted solution.

@Jack5665 - add this css to the very end of theme.scss file , adjust number 25 as per need

.index-section{padding-top: 25px;    padding-bottom: 25px;}
you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
Jack5665
Tourist
10 0 2

 For example, how would I add gap above and below the image with text overlay sections, where I drew 2 ovals. 

dashjudbhasd.png

0 Likes