Narrative theme product image resize

Andres93
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello, 

I have a problem with the narrative theme, specifically with the product page. I have managed to find somebody who helped me changing the layout so the main image can be next to the text, however I have no idea how to make the images to appear as attached example.

Would be more than grateful for any help. Thank you ! 

This is the current situation : 

https://www.zeroxpro.com/products/zeroxpro-multifunctional-air-purifier

This is how i would like my layout to appear :

Best TOP 30+ exclusively selected Shopify Product page collection

Hello ,

You have to customize the product page to display like this.

I will do this for you.

Email me: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
LuxeDeveloper
2 0 0

Hey Andres, 

I'm having similar issues. Can you tell me how you got the product image next to the product description and how you got the alternate product pictures to show below the product image instead of at the bottom of the page? I am using the Narrative theme as well. 

My store I'm working on is https://www.thegrandroyalty.com

I'd appreciate the help! 

0 Likes

I have a similar problem. Can you tell me how you got the alternate images below the product image instead of the bottom of the page and how you got the product image next to the product description? My theme is also Narrative.

My store is related to the air purifier also I have done several customizations but the results remain the same.

Can anybody please help to come up from this situation.

I'll be very thankful to you

olansichina
0 Likes