Narrtive Theme how to change cart icon

4 0 0

Hello,

I'm using the Narrative theme and I would like to change the upper right icon in the menu bar. At the moment, it is using svg icons, and I have the choice between two options. I would like to add some other icons for more options, or perhaps change it to a text, or an image.

Thanks in advance,

Regards, 

RP

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1142 93 139

Could you please share your website URL and let me know which other icons you would like to have for other options?

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
4 0 0

Yes of course, here is the URL : https://real-premium.myshopify.com

It is password protected at the moment, the password is aoskay

I would like an icon that redirect to a quotation request, so a form icon, or a button where I could write "devis" in it.

The ideal scenario would be to be able to have an icon with a text next to it with the word "devis".

Thanks,

Regards,

RP

0 Likes
4 0 0

So perennialsolutions were looking to get paid for these changes, but I'm looking for a free alternative if anyone could help on this matter.

The easiest solution I believe would be to just add some more icon options, if anyone knows how to do that on the free narrative theme.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1142 93 139
Well, I would like to clarify that I'm not from Shopify support, rather if you check my profile, I'm a Shopify Partner. I do provide solutions for free whenever they are easy to manage but for complex code level changes, I have to spend time and effort to fix an issue and that certainly counts.

I never enforced you to pay for the service. It's purely your wish to proceed. I didn't even ask for any details. So, please understand my point of view as well.

Thank you!
Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes