Navigation Bar Color Inconsistent

3 0 0

On the front page, https://jasminechong.com, the navigation bar shows as beige.

On other pages, https://jasminechong.com/pages/about, the bar shows as black.

Does anyone know how to make it show beige the entire time?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 4 72

Hi Joel!

Liam here from Shopify - thank you for your question :)

Great to see you are looking to ensure your colours are consistant across all your pages. I have gone ahead and made a CSS change to your stylesheet to make the text of your navigation bar beige on all pages. You can see the change I made, with a note, at the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid file. 

Hope this helps Joel, if you have any other questions, just let me know!

Cheers,
Liam

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

1 Like
Excursionist
18 0 0

I'm experiencing a similar issue. The text in my navigation bar changes when you visit any page other than the homepage. I would like the text and links to remain white. What can I do to fix this issue? Thank you!

0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 0

@Liam_Griffin  If you have a moment to help me, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

0 Likes
Astronaut
765 80 153

@thepixelpantry if you can post your link to your store and password if password protected, we can help you out here. If you'd rather send me a personal message so you don't post it for everyone to see that works too.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 0

@Ninthony Thank you so much!

URL: doggonetags.com

PW: doggone2019

0 Likes
Astronaut
765 80 153

Go to Online Store > Actions > Edit Code  -- Open your Assets folder and open theme.scss.liquid and paste this at the very bottom:

.site-header__logo a, .site-nav__link{
    color:white;
}
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Excursionist
18 0 0

@Ninthony That fixed it! Thank you SO much!

I've been really struggling with a different problem as well. Would you mind if I messaged you about this? Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
765 80 153

Not at all, message away.

0 Likes