Need Help. I need Order Edit Notification Email to Show Removed and Added items

Highlighted
1 0 0

I need help on how to code the notification email for "edit order" to show the items that I removed from the order.  By default, the notification email it only shows the resulting items left on the order after the edit, but doesn't document the changes I made to the order (like removing items or identifying via caption items that were added but not on the original order.)

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

initial order confirmation emailinitial order confirmation emailUpdated order email (after I edited the order from the back end to remove a few items and add a few items) Doesn't show the changesUpdated order email (after I edited the order from the back end to remove a few items and add a few items) Doesn't show the changesThis is the preview of the default edit order email.  it shows the edited prices due to the discount applied to the item.  They should do this for removed items as wellThis is the preview of the default edit order email. it shows the edited prices due to the discount applied to the item. They should do this for removed items as well

0 Likes