Need Help with Dropdown menu

Solved
liferingsplus
Excursionist
46 0 11

I am trying to make it so when I click my dropdown menu titled "shop" it just drops down from any point clicked and does not take you to another page. For example, when you click anything but the dropdown arrow, it takes you to another product page. I just want the button to only have it so it is a dropdown menu when clicked/hovered. Because the dropdown menu appears now, but if you click the shop button, it will take you away to a different page.

Here is my shop liferingsplus.com

Screenshot 2021-01-06 085759.jpg

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1966 296 780

This is an accepted solution.

Go to Online Store > Navigation -- go to your menu and locate your Shop link, edit the link, and change the link portion to a hash. Be sure to click on the box that comes up with the little arrow after you type the hash, it's highlighted in blue here. Then just apply changes:

issue.jpg

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
liferingsplus
Excursionist
46 0 11

Thank You very much, I have a secondary question pertaining to this. When I go on mobile the only way to activate the dropdown menu is by pressing the little arrow on the far right of the shop bar. Is there anyway I can make it so when I click at any point on the bar the dropdown menu will appear?InkedIMG_4843_LI.jpg

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1966 296 780

It's possible, but the javascript is all minified so it's making it really difficult to track down the trigger and see how it works. There should be an unminified javascript file in your theme that you can look through and see how that functions. As it stands I can't really give you a solution. 

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
luxurytrendz
Excursionist
17 0 7

did you ever get a solution to this mate? ive got the same problem